The Cheltenham Post is here for YOU, bringing you the best our beautiful town has to offer.
Launched in October 2019, the Cheltenham Post Newspaper is crammed full of quality local news, features, comments, lifestyle, business and all the local sport you need.
With no political bias we provide a voice for all parties in Cheltenham so you can be fully informed and make your own political judgement. The Post is here to hold our politicians to account as well as praise for their good work.
The newspaper is bi-weekly, so publish every other Friday. You can find us in all the supermarkets in Cheltenham along with many smaller shops throughout the town.
The Cheltenham Post is YOUR newspaper and also provides the perfect route to market for businesses to promote their products and services to the people of Cheltenham.
The Cheltenham Post … a discerning and informing guide to what’s really happening in your Spa Town.
The Cheltenham Post has the largest readership in Cheltenham with over 90,000 readers per month.
You can pick up your copy of the Cheltenham Post in many shops and leisure places throughout the town. We also have stands at your local supermarkets listed below;
- – Asda Superstore, Hatherley Lane
- – Tesco Superstore, Collets Drive
- – Tesco, Church Road Bishops Cleeve
- – Morrisons, Caernarvon Road Up Hatherley
- – Sainsburys, Gallagher Retail Park
- – Sainsburys, Priors Road Oakley
- – Co-Op, Montpellier
- – Co-Op, Bath Road, Leckhampton
- – Co-Op, Salisbury Avenue
- – Texaco Garage Westall Green
- – East End Garage, Charlton Kings
We are also at selected other Co-Op stores as well as many 1000s delivered door-to-door on a rotation basis every two weeks.